Exclusive Prizes Await at BRÜT's Party in New York
It's that time of the year again when we're gearing up for invigoration and new beginnings. But before we leap into 2024, let's prepare to savor the real meat of NYC's nightlife.
Gather your friends and enjoy the best Underground Party in New York at the Eagle, known for hosting the best gay parties in New York. Our DJs, Shane Stiel and Dan Darlington, will master the beats to create a vibrant atmosphere that's sure to make your night.
But that's not all. Two lucky winners will be on our guest list at the door to enter the party for free. They will also receive our Christmas BRÜT gift—a Drawstring Bag, a hat, and our highly sought-after shirt—a crowd favorite at our events posted in our shop.
How to Enter Our New York Party Win Contest
- Like the post.
- Tag at least two friends in the comments.
- Make sure you’re subscribed to our email list. If you’re not already subscribed, use the subscription form below this text to join.
Winner Selection and Announcement
That’s it! You’re now in the running to celebrate at one of the best gay parties in New York for 2023. The winners will be randomly selected by our chosen software on November 28th. We will record the moment when the system chooses the lucky winners, and the video will be shared across all our social media platforms.
- Each winner's name will be on our guest list on December 1st for our upcoming BRÜT Event at the Eagle NYC!
- You have until November 27th at 10 AM (New York Time) to participate. After this time, we will not consider any new entries.
- We’ll announce the winner via email, and the recipient can claim their prize only the night of the Party December 1st at the Eagle NCY.
- To be eligible to receive the prize, the winner must follow our social media account that was used to enter the contest at the time of the drawing.
In the interest of maintaining transparency and fairness for all participants, we kindly request that the winners make a post on social media with the event video/flyer, announcing their win. This will not only confirm their receipt of the prize but also help celebrate their victory within our community. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.